Friday 24 March 2017

Fitnut by Jessica

On Thursday the 22nd of February a lady called Lynn came in and done fitnut with my class (p6b).She set up 23 stations made up of New equipment bought by miss Wells ,some of them being a punching bag ,a balance board and a big blue bouncy ball that you sit on .First I went on the stepper ,it was one of my favourites.when i was on the trampoline the chorus of gangnam style came on and it was really funny because we were all dancing .We also done done it on the 10th of March.This time we had to go in pairs because both p6b and p6a done fitnut together and since there was 46 children and 23 pieces of equipment we had to pick partners.I went with one of my friends Lucy.It was so much fun I can’t wait until we do it again .When Lynn took us for fitnut she made a smoothie with us at the end.It had strawberry’s , raspberry’s , blueberries , cherries,blackberry’s , banana’s,Milk and yoghurt. Most people liked the smoothie but some people didn’t.I thought the smoothie was really tasty and it is so good for you! Lynn told us what each berrie done for us.I remember that one of them helped take away cuts and bruises . Thanks for reading my blog.I hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.